2022 Annual Giving Campaign
As practitioners in grantmaking, timely access to practical tools and research are essential to your efforts to drive social change. And frequent opportunities to learn from your peers—and share insights about trends and issues in the field—go a long way toward strengthening your own practices, as well as elevating the broader field of philanthropic consultancy.
For more than 10 years, NNCG has been singularly committed to building—and expanding—a vibrant and resilient network of philanthropic consultants, and supporting our members in every facet of your work. In fact, you as members are our most important resources, and the experience and knowledge you contribute to NNCG bring great value to your colleagues. We are thrilled to have a group of members who collaborate to improve the practice of grantmaking, and philanthropy more broadly!
That’s why we have titled our 2022 Member Giving Campaign #NNCGisWE! NNCG is only as effective as the combined power of our members—and our current social climate demands a strong, united, and well-functioning philanthropic sector. Working hand-in-hand with you, and with your support, we can strengthen our collective capacity to elevate our sector.
Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
Professional Education & Leadership
NNCG Research & Publications
Peer-to-Peer & Learning Networks
Will you consider being a part of #NNCGisME?
- A gift of $100 helps organize engaging virtual café peer networking opportunities
- A gift of $250 helps NNCG raise the bar to fuel its online visibility and interactive web-based platforms, such as the NNCG website, consultant directory, quarterly newsletter and listserv resources
- A gift of $500 helps provide high-caliber and cutting-edge annual webinar programming to bring the highest quality of learning to philanthropy consultants and grantmaking field-builders
- A gift of $1,000 contributes towards the NNCG’s commitment to build upon the past impacts and critical future roles of a diverse, robust community of philanthropy consultants
- Any gift amount significant to you reflective of the impact NNCG has to you and your development