We are continuing our Virtual Cafe series in 2021, setting aside open space and Zoom breakout rooms to discuss the issues and questions facing you every day. What
We are continuing our Virtual Cafe series in 2021, setting aside open space and Zoom breakout rooms to discuss the issues and questions facing you every day. What would you like to discuss with your philanthropy consultant colleagues?
• A return to travel? Setting new boundaries and expectations
• Making Zoom meetings work – tips and tricks
• Learning from 2020: helping clients reflect and learn from the shifts in practice and priority that 2020 and Covid required
• Facilitating difficult conversations
• Warm ups that go deep – share your favorite ways to begin sessions
Please register here to attend the June Virtual Cafe and let us know what you would like to discuss (whether one of our sample topics or something different). If you’d be willing to provide light facilitation within your breakout room, please indicate that as well. Final breakouts will be determined based on interest.
CLICK “LEARN MORE” BELOW TO REGISTER – or- paste this link into your browser: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYpc-2rqDsoHNI1W8nwKKJQrUIdRvnxERvc
Save this date for a future cafe: November 11 @2p ET
These sessions are free and are open to all philanthropy consultants, including non-members.
(Wednesday) 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm