WEBINAR: Deepening Family Connection to Harmonize Family Giving
March 20, 2019 — 1:00 - 2:00 pm Eastern
Presented by Peter W. Johnson, Jr.
Aside from the social good that can be achieved, philanthropy can be a powerful tool for bringing families together. Indeed, family cohesiveness and harmony are inextricably linked to optimal giving. In our conversation today, we’ll explore some of the most common areas where families get stuck*, some practical tools and processes for moving them forward, and identify some of the key motivations that can drive family participation in grant making.
We’ll also touch on prerequisites — including trust and communication — without which efforts to achieve family giving can be severely hobbled. Our overall objective during the call is to clearly identify powerful differentiators that consultants can bring to the table that no one else is bringing.
* Common Family Challenges & Hurdles:
- Agreeing on a formalized decision making process for grants;
- Establishing ways to disagree without destroying family harmony;
- Grant-making due diligence;
- Preparing heirs for wealth inheritance;
- Engaging family members not managing family wealth;
- Inspiring rising generations to direct giving where they are passionate.
- Identify Common Sticking Points.
- Provide practical Structures and Processes for Getting Unstuck.
- Explore Underlying Motivations that Can Drive Participation.
- Establish Prerequisite Building Blocks for Success
2-webinar package*: $100.00
3-webinar package*: $135.00