The National Network of Consultants to Grantmakers is a champion for quality in the field of philanthropy consulting. NNCG was established in 2006 as a direct response to the needs of grantmakers who increasingly turn to consultants to support and increase the impact of their work.
NNCG’s mission is to increase the quality, effectiveness and capacity of grantmakers by mobilizing and strengthening the work of knowledgeable, ethical and experienced consultants.
NNCG’s network includes a distinguished membership of philanthropy consultants representing an array of areas of expertise related to grantmakers and their philanthropic missions. Collectively, NNCG members serve all types and sizes of grantmakers, grantmaker networks and philanthropic families. As a result, the work of NNCG members has positive impact in hundreds of communities.
Promoting Quality in Philanthropy Consulting
- Increases grantmaker access to highly qualified consultants through its Directory Philanthropy of Consultants
- Provides professional development and networking opportunities for philanthropy consultants
- Promotes philanthropy consultants’ thought leadership, resources and best practices
- Focuses members’ collective expertise to address issues affecting philanthropy and philanthropy consulting
Commitment to Diversity
To enrich and strengthen philanthropy, NNCG strives to achieve diversity in its membership, including:
- Demographic characteristics, including ethnicity, gender, age and sexual orientation
- Size and types of consulting practice
- Areas of expertise
- Types of grantmakers served
If you are a grantmaker seeking an experienced philanthropy consultant, search NNCG’s Directory of Consultants.
If you are an experienced consultant serving philanthropy, learn about the benefits of joining NNCG.
If you are a philanthropic organization or grantmaker who shares our commitment to building the field, contact us to explore partnership possibilities.