A champion for quality in the field of philanthropy consulting.
Promoting Quality in Philanthropy Consulting
- Increases grantmaker access to highly qualified consultants through its Directory of Philanthropy Consultants
- Provides professional development and networking opportunities for philanthropy consultants
- Promotes philanthropy consultants’ thought leadership, resources and best practices
- Focuses members’ collective expertise to address issues affecting philanthropy and philanthropy consulting
Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Demographic characteristics, including ethnicity, gender, age, ability and sexual orientation
- Size and types of consulting practice
- Areas of expertise
- Types of grantmakers served
If you are a grantmaker seeking an experienced philanthropy consultant, search NNCG’s Directory of Philanthropy Consultants.
If you are an experienced consultant serving philanthropy, learn about the benefits of joining NNCG.
If you are a philanthropic organization or grantmaker who shares our commitment to building the field, contact us to explore partnership possibilities.