Discover valuable resources for effective grantmaking by and for NNCG members and colleague philanthropic organizations.
Sign up for our eNewsletter and visit our Archive
The Foundation Review Themed Issue on Philanthropy Consulting
The National Network of Consultants to Grantmakers is collaborating with The Foundation Review to publish a special themed issue that will explore the field of philanthropy consulting and the value it provides. NNCG is honored to serve as co-editor for this edition (Vol. 7, Issue 1), which will be published in March 2015.
NNCG Knowledge Center
NNCG has built a Knowledge Center in cooperation with the Foundation Center’s acclaimed IssueLab. The collection makes best practices, tools, analyses, articles, evaluations and other items of value created by NNCG members widely available to the philanthropic field – a resource that benefits the practice of philanthropy. NNCG members, download the PDF to learn how to submit items to the NNCG Knowledge Center.
- Association of Small Foundations
- Council on Foundations
- Forum of Regional Associations of Grantmakers
- Grantmakers for Effective Organizations (GEO)
- Foundation Center
- Johnson Center for Philanthropy at Grand Valley State University
- National Center for Family Philanthropy
- Northern California Grantmakers
- Philanthropy New York
- NNCG Code of Ethical Conduct
- Membership FAQs
- Working with Consultants: What You Should Know for a Productive Relationship, Prepared by Barbara R. Greenberg and Jan Schwarz, The Philanthropic Group, 2011 (PDF)
- NNCG 2016 Annual Meeting PowerPoint